As I just started selling Avon because I believe in their products, I want to show you which products I love the most. Starting with a clean make-up free and moisturizer free face I'm going to use the Ideal Flawless CC Color Corrector Cream. I find this product to be reasonably priced and it feels great on my skin. Most of the time I use this product in the summer because of the UVA/UVB SPF 50+ protection that it has built in. If I were gauging the thickness of coverage I would say this works best for medium coverage. Basically what I mean by medium coverage is that I can still see some freckles underneath the foundation, but it smooths out the tone in my skin which makes it look healthy and natural. Awesome for everyday use!
I use the True Color Eyeshadow Quad in 'Berry Love' because it helps bring out the color in my blue eyes. I absolutely love their color palettes because they have all the colors I need for a whole look. No more diving into my make-up box to find the dark shades and light shades.
- Use the lightest color underneath the highest arch of your brow line. Bring the color all the way down the brow towards the outside of your eye.
- Use the second lightest color and go over the rest of your lid and just under the lightest color that you just applied.
- Use the medium color in the corner of your eyes closest to your nose. Bring this color to the middle of your eyelid staying close to your eyelashes.
- Use the darkest color a the outside corner of your eyes and bring it to the middle of your lid staying close to your eyelashes. Then bring it up to the crease of your eye and follow it back down to the starting outside corner. Make sure that this is even before blending it into the rest of the colors.
- To top it off and to make sure that it's blended properly I clean off my brush and use only the brush to blend the color that's already on my eyes. Starting with the medium dark to the dark color and then the crease line.
I applied a layer of mark. Lash Act Build and Define Mascara while the brush was in its full spread form and then I went back over my lashes with the brush pulled in so it would define my lashes more while lengthening the look. I swear that this mascara makes me look like I have fake lashes on. I would easily pay upwards of $30.00 for a mascara like this, but if you can believe it Avon sells it for less than $15.00. Actually I think the cost is $12.00 right now. lol INSANE!
The Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss is a nice color boost without making your lips feel sticky. It doesn't last a long long time, but it did stay on my lips for a few hours even after drinking my Starbucks. The cost is low and I'd definitely suggest getting it in a couple colors to fit the mood you're in or the event that you plan on wearing it to. I have the pink watermelon and the nude, but I need to get rich raspberry to add to my wardrobe. They run about $5- $6 each.
To check out my Avon store and other Avon products go here. https://jennireilly.avonrepresentative.com/