I started taking the daily dosage of Nutrigold Women's Multi-gold Vitamins and the first thing I noticed was the pills were easy to swallow. They didn't float up in my throat like some pills can do, leaving me to feel like they are stuck in my throat for the next few hours. I also noticed that they didn't have a bad after taste. I wasn't burping up a nasty taste and even on an empty stomach they seemed to settle just fine. My stomach is pretty sensitive and when I take my Biotin pill on an empty stomach I often have acid reflux or gassy stomach for hours. This didn't happen at all with the Nutrigold Women's Multi-gold Vitamin.
Support From Head-to-Toe
- Cognitive Function - Folate, B6, B12, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
- Hair and Skin Health - Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, Folate, Biotin, Vitamin C. Vitamin E, Copper, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
- Energy - Vitamins B1, B2, Niacin, B5, B6, Biotin, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Guava Leaf Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
- Glucose Balance - Biotin, B12, Chromum GTF, Magnesium, Vanadium, etc.
- Bone Health - Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Zinc
- Menstrual / Prenatal Health - Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Folate, Copper, Iodine, Iron, and others
- Immune Function - Beta-carotene (and other carotenoids), Vitamin C, and others
I started taking the Nutrigold Women's Multi-Gold Vitamin in the middle of January and I wanted to give it some time before I wrote my review. What I found was that during the time of my period I didn't have nearly as many cramps as I would normally have. I'm not positive that it was because of the multivitamin, but it could be the reason. I also noticed that my hair and nails were growing like crazy after the first 2 weeks. I had to trim my hair three weeks before my normal scheduled appointment and I found myself trimming my nails once a week. I love long nails, but I couldn't believe how fast they were growing. My energy level was a little more than usual in the morning after taking my Nutrigold Women's Multi-Gold Vitamin, but it dwindled after dinner time even after taking the pill. That's pretty normal for me anyhow. What I liked the most about these pills is the fact that there are no fillers and I didn't have any nasty after taste after taking the pills. So many multivitamins give off a bad after taste that I dread ever taking them. For the price and all the vitamins that you get from these pills I would suggest this brand over some of the others I've had. You can find it on Amazon or at an online vitamin store.