Inside the box was the stainless steel Garlic Press and a garlic peeler. Here are some of the features of the Garlic Press by Alpha Grillers.
- Premium solid stainless steel garlic press
- Mince unpeeled cloves with ease (peel stays in - minced garlic comes out!)
- Ergonimically designed for easy squeezing
- Works great for pressing ginger too
- Premium silicone garlic peeler (insert clove -> roll tube back and forth -> tip out perfectly peeled clove)
- Dishwasher safe
- Beautifully presented in luxury gift box
- BONUS EBOOK: "50 Delicious Recipes Using Crushed and Sliced Garlic"
I used the Alpha Grillers Garlic Press to press out two cloves of garlic. HELLO EASY!! I should have owned one of these things before. This Garlic Press is so easy to use and very sturdy. I love the stainless steel handles and quality of this unit. Instead of taking 5 minutes to cut my garlic I was able to press it within 10 seconds. While everything was on the stove I decided to clean my Alpha Grillers Garlic Press to see if it would wash up easily. I just used my dish towel and hot water and it washed up pretty easily. It says that it's dishwasher safe and I believe that it is. I don't use my dishwasher very often, so I didn't try this feature out myself.
Although I didn't check out their Ebook recipes the night I used the Alpha Grillers Garlic Press, I do plan on looking to see what other things I can make with it. I love using ginger in my food and it says that I can press ginger as well. I'm really excited to try this. A warning to my friend's... you might be getting this as a gift really soon!